Beautiful Illusion Top Piece by Raquel Welch
A fabulous modern top piece that blends effortlessly with your own hair! The softly shattered fringe is super flattering and means you can take your look to a whole different level!
Don't worry about cutting in a fringe, just add this clever top piece. Bonus is it adds volume and disguises thinning or grey hair. (perfect for between colour touch ups!)
Shown in RL8/29SS Shaded Hazelnut
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ORDER THIS STYLE FOR YOU FROM THE USA and it can take UP TO 14 WORKING DAYS to be delivered to you.
ColoursRL10/12 Sunlit Chestnut, RL10/22SS Shaded Ice Cappuccino, RL12/16 Honey Toast, RL12/22SS Shaded Cappuccino, RL13/88 Golden Pecan, RL14/22 Pale Gold Wheat, RL14/22SS Shaded Wheat, RL14/25 Honey Ginger, RL16/22 Iced Sweet Cream, RL14/25SS Shaded Honey Ginger, RL16/88 Pale Golden Honey, RL17/23SS Shaded Ice Latte Macchiato, RL19/23 Biscuit, RL19/23SS Shaded Biscuit, RL2/4 Off Black, RL29/25 Golden Russet, RL29/33SS Shaded Ice Pumpkin Latte, RL30/27 Rusty Auburn, RL4/10SS Shaded Iced Java, RL4/6 Black Coffee, RL51/61 Iced Granita, RL511 Sugar and Charcoal, RL56/60 Silver, RL6/30 Copper Mahogany, RL6/8 Dark Chocolate, RL613SS Shaded Platinum, RL8/12SS Shaded Iced Mocha, RL8/29 Hazelnut, RL8/29SS Shaded Hazelnut, RL9/24SS Shaded Iced Cafe Latte
- Extra fields
Cap TypeMonofilament Base
Fibre TypeTru2Life Heat Friendly fibre
AttachmentPressure Sensitive Clips
Pressure Sensitive Clips
Base: 7½ x 8½”
Weight: 2.7 oz
Color Shown: RL8/29SS Shaded Hazelnut
How to care for your Stylable Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece : Instructions suitable for Tru2life, Fibre+ Stylable, Versafibre, Excelle, Human Hair/Sythetic blends and other styleable synthetic fibres.
All our synthetic wigs and hairpieces are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these carefully.
Wigs and Hairpieces do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 5 -10 wears or so.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
- To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Styleable Synthetic fibres can withstand heat up to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Please be careful not to overheat the fibres as this can damage them.
How to Style your Stylable Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece
- To create a curl, use hot rollers, a curling wand or tongs, create the curl as desired then pin the curl and leave to cool completely . This 'resets' the fibre memory and holds the curl. To straighten, run your tongs over small sections and hold straight until completely cool to 'reset' the fibre memory to straight.
- Once straigtened or curled, the fibre will not return to it's original shape unless you re-style it back to that shape.
- We suggest to not curl or straighten your style over & over as repeat styling with heat damages the fibres.
- If you want to have the option of the same style in both waves/curls and straight, we suggest it is best to have more than one, leaving one wavy and one straight.
Hairspray may be used on these styles. Please use specialist products that are soluble in cool water such as the Synovation products.
- For long hair styles , we suggest brushing Fibre Oil through the ends and at the nape of the neck before and after wearing. This will help to prevent your piece from frizz, which is often caused by friction between the hair and clothing or with body contact.
How to put on a Wig:
Please click this link to see our easy how-to wear video.
Dispatch for this style is generally 14 working days as we get it in especially for you from our partners in the USA. If the style is already in our warehouse, delivery may be sooner.
Delivery times and prices:
Please note that times indicated are from dispatch of goods from our warehouse. We dispatch Monday-Friday excluding long weekends.
- EVRI 48 - 48 hours from dispatch of goods (£5.95)
- EVRI 24 - 24 Hours from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Signed For Next Day from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
Delivery to European destinations is £10.00 and can take up to 5 days for delivery from dispatch of goods.
Delivery to the rest of the world is £20.00 and can take between 5 days and 2 weeks for delivery from dispatch of goods depending on the destination.
* If you order via credit/debit card, payment in full will be taken from your card upon dispatch of your order.
* if you order via Paypal, you will be charged immediately.
For returns information please click here