Attract Wig by Natural Image (P)
£249.00, save £49.80
Short, sassy and perfectly preen.
Attract is a modern and neat bob with face-framing soft layers, a soft fringe and a nape-hugging neck that is tapered to perfection.
The result is a head-turning silhouette that looks salon-styled.
The Monofilament top and lightweight comfort back will ensure that you feel as good as you look.
Petite Cap Size.
Shown in colour: Shown in G12 (main) Almond Mist- G14+, Ginger Mist G27 & Sugared Walnut- G38+ (below).
ColoursG60+ Burnished Snow, #61/41 Pewter Glow, G6+ Coffee Mist, G19+ Praline Mist, G27+ Ginger Mist, G20+ Wheat Mist, Almond Mist G14+, G101+ Platinum Mist, G12+ Pecan Mist, G4+ Dark Chocolate Mist, G38+ Sugared Walnut, 44/38/56 Onyx Glow, CAG#6 Caramel Glow Rooted, CHG#2 Chocolate Glow Rooted, CRG#10 Creamy Glow Rooted, G101#10 Platinum Mist Rooted
- Extra fields
Cap TypeMonofilament Top
How to care for your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece : Instructions suitable for Synthetic, Whisperlight, Kanekalon, Vibralite and Flexilite fibres
All our synthetic wigs and hairpieces are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these carefully.
Wigs and Hairpieces do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 5 -10 wears or so.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
- To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Please keep the hairpiece / wig away from sources of heat (such as an oven door opening or hairdryer) as this will cause the delicate fibre to frazzle..
How to Style your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece
- Do not use heat on your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece. Use a brush, comb or your fingers to arrange the hair.
- The style of the wig has a 'memory' that will return to it once the wig is dried eliminating the need for heat styling.
- Hairspray may be used to help hold the style. Please use specialist products that are soluble in cool water such as the Synovation products
- For long hair styles, we suggest brushing Fibre Oil through the ends and at the nape of the neck before and after wearing. This will help to prevent your piece from frizz, which is often caused by friction between the hair and clothing or with body contact.
How to put on a Wig:
Please click this link to see our easy how-to wear video.
Fibre: High Quality Synthetic that looks and feels completely natural. DO NOT HEAT STYLE.
Cap Type: Monofilament Top with Comfort Cap Base
Cap Size: Petite
Length from Crown: 9 1/2"
Length from Nape: 2"
Length from Side of Head 7-8"
If an item is in stock in our warehouse, and you order before Midday, Monday-Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays) we aim to dispatch the item that day. If you order after Midday the item will be dispatched the following working day.
Delivery times and prices:
Please note that times indicated are from dispatch of goods from our warehouse. We dispatch Monday-Friday excluding long weekends.
- EVRI 48 - 48 hours from dispatch of goods (£5.95)
- EVRI 24 - 24 Hours from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Signed For Next Day from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
Delivery to European destinations is £10.00 and can take up to 5 days for delivery from dispatch of goods.
Delivery to the rest of the world is £20.00 and can take between 5 days and 2 weeks for delivery from dispatch of goods depending on the destination.
Out of Stock Items
If the items is out of stock this generally means we are waiting on a shipment to come in.
If you place the order, it will be put on back order for you, and you will be sent the style as soon as it comes back into stock.**
We cannot guarantee however, how long it might take to come back into stock, as we have been experiencing some delays with our suppliers.
* If you order via credit/debit card, payment in full will be taken from your card upon dispatch of your order.
* if you order via Paypal, you will be charged immediately.
For returns information please click here