Sophistication by HIM
New & exclusive to Natural Image, we present to you Him by Hairuwear...
The new luxury wigs that were created for men everywhere, super soft touch and virtually undetectable to the naked eye. There are 6 versatile styles, so you can be textured and messy one day, slicked back and professional the next- rock a style that is all your own with heat able fibres and each piece has the precision of a barber cut meaning that the maintenance is low but your confidence with be sky high.
This style has been carefully crafted with blended sides and a little length on top. The lace front spans from temple to temple to create the ultimate hair line and allow you to style it back, or the side.
Shown in 50% Grey/Ash Brown M51S
Please note that HIM by Hairuwear styles come direct from the US and can take 14 working days to deliver
Colours30% grey/ash blonde (M38S), 50% grey/dark brown (M44S)
- Extra fields
Cap TypeLace Front,Monofilament Crown
Cap SizeAverage Large
Cap Type: Monofilament Lacefront
Cap Size: Average Large
Length from Crown: 2.75"
Length from Nape: 2.25"
Length from Side of Head 1.75"
This heat friendly style can be blow dried, flat ironed or curled to achieve your desired look.
How to care for your new wig
All our synthetic wigs are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these in the following way.
Wigs do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 10th wear or so, depending on how you have been wearing them.
• Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
• To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
• To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
|• To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
How to style your new wig
Dispatch for this style is generally 14 working days as we get it in especially for you from our partners in the USA. If the style is already in our warehouse, delivery may be sooner.
Delivery times and prices:
Please note that times indicated are from dispatch of goods from our warehouse. We dispatch Monday-Friday excluding long weekends.
- EVRI 48 - 48 hours from dispatch of goods (£5.95)
- EVRI 24 - 24 Hours from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Signed For Next Day from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
Delivery to European destinations is £10.00 and can take up to 5 days for delivery from dispatch of goods.
Delivery to the rest of the world is £20.00 and can take between 5 days and 2 weeks for delivery from dispatch of goods depending on the destination.
* If you order via credit/debit card, payment in full will be taken from your card upon dispatch of your order.
* if you order via Paypal, you will be charged immediately.
For returns information please click here