Hilary Human Hair Wig by Especially Yours
Hilary is part of the Wet 'n'Wavy collection by Especially Yours.
Hilary arrives with gentle waves, but can be sprayed generously with water for curls or blown dry for an even straighter look. Talk about versatility!
Shown in Colour: Almost Black with Medium Auburn Streaks -
Available exclusively online.
Please note that Especially Yours styles arrive directly from the USA and may take up to 14 days to be delivered.
ColoursAlmost Black 01B, Dark Auburn with Copper Streaks #FS4/27 EY, Almost Black with Light Auburn Streaks #FS1B/30 EY, Dark Brown/Auburn/Light Aub Streaks 4/30/27, SF22/16 - Warm Brown with Auburn & Copper Highlights
- Extra fields
Fibre TypeHuman Hair
How to care for your Human Hair Pieces, Wigs and Extensions: Instructions suitable for 100% Human Hair, Remy Human Hair
All our Human Hair styles are made from the highest quality human hair.
Wigs and Hairpieces do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 5 -10 wears or so.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
- To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Hang the human hair style to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting..
How to Style your Human Hair
- Style as you would your own hair, using curlers, hot tongs or a hairdryer.
- To prolong the life of your human hair style, do not use excessive heat to style.
- Prevent damage to the human hair style by using a specialist protecting agent.
Please note: Many human hair styles come minimally styled. Just like your own hair, they need styling. If they get wet or damp, you will need to carefully dry them and may need to re-style them
How to put on a Wig:
Please click this link to see our easy how-to wear video.
Dispatch for this style is generally 14 working days as we get it in especially for you from our partners in the USA. If the style is already in our warehouse, delivery may be sooner.
Delivery times and prices:
Please note that times indicated are from dispatch of goods from our warehouse. We dispatch Monday-Friday excluding long weekends.
- EVRI 48 - 48 hours from dispatch of goods (£5.95)
- EVRI 24 - 24 Hours from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Signed For Next Day from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
Delivery to European destinations is £10.00 and can take up to 5 days for delivery from dispatch of goods.
Delivery to the rest of the world is £20.00 and can take between 5 days and 2 weeks for delivery from dispatch of goods depending on the destination.
* If you order via credit/debit card, payment in full will be taken from your card upon dispatch of your order.
* if you order via Paypal, you will be charged immediately.
For returns information please click here